Why customers choose
Job Tracker Professional
- A real time snapshot of who's working on what and when.
- Store all documents & images against a Job and easily get them back again.
- Site History - Full instant access to all previous work at a given site.
- Easily manage your planned and reactive work.
- Turning Quotations into Sales.
- Create personalised quotes, job sheets, invoices and other documents that look the way you want.
- Communicate with your fields engineers quickly and easily.
- Take a look at our overview of some of the other frequently used features.
Latest Updates - Version 6.9.15
V6.9.15 Available for immediate download to all our lease and contracted support customers.
Introducing the ability to apply product specific discounts to chosen clients.
To help you continue to build relationships with your clients you can now apply % adjustments to prices of certain products for specific clients. These discounts (or increases) will then automatically apply each time the item is added to their jobs.The % adjustments are applied within the Contacts section in Job Tracker. Access the relevant client within Contacts, click the Launch Pad tab (far right), then click discounts. Enter the part number code in the grid, add the % adjustment as required and select to save changes. The adjusted price will show and will then be reflected in the costings of any future quotes and invoices for this client.
Also launching the new Enable / Disable feature for Job Tracker Mobile.
Taking on board your feedback we have introduced the feature for you to disable the function that allows engineers with Job Tracker Mobile to reassign the handset, thus preventing them viewing jobs assigned to other staff.This upgrade is available in the usual way or call us for help.
Visit our YouTube channel for training videos and tutorialsView easy to follow video tutorials taking you through the various features and functionality of Job Tracker Professional.
Technical Tuesday - browse for answers to common queriesVisit our Technical Tuesday section to browse common questions and answers from support calls.
Click to see details of the latest available updates, see what's new and find out how to get it.
View the latest company news, and follow us to keep up to date.