Why customers choose
Job Tracker Professional
- A real time snapshot of who's working on what and when.
- Store all documents & images against a Job and easily get them back again.
- Site History - Full instant access to all previous work at a given site.
- Easily manage your planned and reactive work.
- Turning Quotations into Sales.
- Create personalised quotes, job sheets, invoices and other documents that look the way you want.
- Communicate with your fields engineers quickly and easily.
- Take a look at our overview of some of the other frequently used features.
Latest Updates - Version 6.8.61
Introducing the Sales Leads management tool.
V6.8.61 Available for immediate download to all our lease and contracted support customers.
New to Job Tracker Professional you can now track and progress sales leads from enquiry to sale, as well as continue to manage your estimates, quotes and jobs.
With the new lead tracking screen you can easily see the status of each lead, details of the last contact and the next action required, along with dates. The sales lead report allows you at a glance to see what needs to be done in order to progress your leads to a successful sale. You can sort the data according to your requirement such as order by age of lead, next action due date, product type etc.
Due to the success we have seen utilising this new feature ourselves, we are excited to share this update with you. We will continue to develop this new function and are keen to hear your thoughts.
This upgrade is available in the usual way or call us for help.
Visit our YouTube channel for training videos and tutorialsView easy to follow video tutorials taking you through the various features and functionality of Job Tracker Professional.
Technical Tuesday - browse for answers to common queriesVisit our Technical Tuesday section to browse common questions and answers from support calls.
Click to see details of the latest available updates, see what's new and find out how to get it.
View the latest company news, and follow us to keep up to date.